ZBoard was designed in Hermosa Beach and founded in 2009. A new electic skateboard creation that generated a huge buzz during the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last month was designed in Hermosa Beach. , and according to the company’s website, the skateboard will be released to the public on March 1. Here is how it works: since the skateboard senses your weight, you lean forward to go and lean back to stop. The board has a top speed of 17 miles per hour. Locals who watch the YouTube promotional videos for the new skateboard will immediately recognize they were filmed here in town. Check out the video below.
- Who was the only president to occupy the White House as a bachelor?
- Who was the youngest president to be elected?
- Who served the shortest amount of time as president—only about one month?
- Who was the first president to resign?
- Who was the first president to be elected two nonconsecutive terms?