North RedondoRedondo Beach, South Bay Community Videos
Location: South of Marine Ave., East of Aviation Blvd. West of Inglewood (north of Artesia Blvd.) or west of Hawthorne Blvd. (south of Artesia Blvd.) and North of 190th St.
- Single-family homes are concentrated mostly in the area bordered by Inglewood Ave., Manhattan Beach Blvd., Vail Ave., and Robinson St. and in the southeast quadrant of North Redondo.
- Original 2 bed/1 bath homes were built in the late 1940’s. Newer homes can be in excess of 3,000sf.
Classic Redondo Beach ‘Tall & Skinny’
- Generally on smaller 25 x 100 ft. lots
- Include one-story and much taller, multi-story properties
- Mostly located from Artesia Blvd. to Aviation Blvd. to the north, continuing south on Ford St. to Harkness St. and 190th St. and bordered on the West by Hermosa Beach
Vary between 7500 sf. for most townhomes and 2,500 -7,500 for single family homes.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.