South RedondoRedondo Beach, South Bay Community Videos
- Bordered by Anita St. on the north and partially by the Hermosa Beach city line, on the east by Prospect Ave., on the south by Torrance Blvd. and on the west by PCH.
- Bordered by Torrance Blvd. on the north on the east by Prospect Ave., and PCH on the west and south.
- The Beach area is bordered on the north by Hermosa Beach at Herondo St., PCH on the east; a small section at the extreme south butts against the Hollywood Riviera section of Torrance, and the entire western boundary is the Pacific Ocean.
- North and South running streets are an alphabetical list of Spanish women’s names (ex: Catalina, Francisca, Gertruda).
- East and West running streets are an alphabetical list of Gems (ex: Pearl, Ruby, Saphire).
- Vary between 7500 sf. for most townhomes and 2,500 -7,500 for single-family homes.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.