Manhattan Beach Tree & Hill SectionManhattan Beach, South Bay Community Videos
- Predominantly single family homes.
- Newer homes in the 3,200-3,700sf range
- Original homes in the 1,200-1,800sf range
- Most lots are 40’ wide, and the length varies: 108’, 112’, 116’, 120’, 126’ and 135’
- 26’, two stories, possible basement
Information about specific streets:
- 18th & 19th Streets offer some larger lots, closer to town.
- 17th Street is a Cul-de-sac that dead ends into American Martyrs
- Fisher has good views.
- Center Place has income property.
- 36th St., 35th St., and the north side of 33rd St., are 135 deep lots with alleys.
- American Martyrs is often the most expensive area in the tree section.
- Between Pacific and Poinsettia and 17th and 18th Streets are the biggest lots in the tree section.
- Predominantly single family homes
- Lot sizes in the 5,000-7,500sf range
- Newer homes in the 4,000sf range
- Height limit of 26’
- West side offers views provides ocean views
- East side offers views of the city.
- The Hill Section offers the most expensive properties, off The Strand.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.